Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Word of Mouth
Thu July 12, 2012
What Would You Take from a Burning House?
Imagine you’re confronted with the question: what do you take from your burning house? Money, photographs, your laptop, or your favorite pair of old shoes? What is so important in your life that you cannot live without? That is exactly what our guest Foster Huntington set out to discover when he started the Burning House Tumblr project – a collection of submitted photographs and drawings that reveals what we value most.