Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Word of Mouth
Thu July 12, 2012
What Would You Take from a Burning House?
Imagine you’re confronted with the question: what do you take from your burning house? Money, photographs, your laptop, or your favorite pair of old shoes? What is so important in your life that you cannot live without? That is exactly what our guest Foster Huntington set out to discover when he started the Burning House Tumblr project – a collection of submitted photographs and drawings that reveals what we value most.