Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Thu July 12, 2012
What Would You Take from a Burning House?
Imagine you’re confronted with the question: what do you take from your burning house? Money, photographs, your laptop, or your favorite pair of old shoes? What is so important in your life that you cannot live without? That is exactly what our guest Foster Huntington set out to discover when he started the Burning House Tumblr project – a collection of submitted photographs and drawings that reveals what we value most.