Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Around the Nation
Thu May 3, 2012
What's Fun About 5? Songs, Hugs And Kisses
Over the past five years, Tell Me More has produced more than 1,300 hours of programming that have piqued the interests of even the youngest listeners. To celebrate Tell Me More's fifth anniversary, host Michel Martin talks with Isaiah Carroll, Olivia Williams, Ila Brooks and Marta Hulme about what's fun about being five.