Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
London 2012: The Summer Olympics
Fri August 10, 2012
What's It Like To Leave The Olympics Empty-Handed?
Originally published on Fri August 10, 2012 5:47 pm
Melissa Block talks with U.S. Olympians Kate MacKenzie, a rower, and Derek Brown, a handball player, about what life is like after the Olympics when you aren't a Michael Phelps-caliber superstar.