Expanded Medicaid for low-income adults is coming, but may be delayed. Meanwhile, four more insurance companies say they’re ready to join New Hampshire’s marketplace for coverage next year. And as we head into this fall's elections, the health care law remains a major point of political contention.
- Todd Bookman – NHPR’s health reporter
- Jenny Patterson - health legal counsel at the New Hampshire Insurance Department
- Tom Bunnell – policy analyst for New Hampshire Voices for Health, which promotes affordable health care in the state
- Bob Clegg - A small business owner and former Republican state senator from New Hampshire's 14th senatorial district.
- Paula Rogers – director of government affairs for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire.
- Glenn Klink – executive director for Minuteman Health in New Hampshire