Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Wed August 6, 2014
What's Next For Common Core In N.H.?
We look at the Common Core and how these new education standards are being met with enthusiasm, confusion, and protest. While some states have rejected the Common Core, others are moving forward. We will get an update on this issue, including in New Hampshire, where several districts may take their own approach.
- Sam Evans-Brown - education reporter for NHPR.
- Heather Gage - director of the Division of Educational Improvement for New Hampshire Department of Education.
- Andrew Ujifusa - covers state education policy for Education Week.
- Ben Dick- English teacher at Memorial High-School in Manchester.