Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed August 6, 2014
What's Next For Common Core In N.H.?
We look at the Common Core and how these new education standards are being met with enthusiasm, confusion, and protest. While some states have rejected the Common Core, others are moving forward. We will get an update on this issue, including in New Hampshire, where several districts may take their own approach.
- Sam Evans-Brown - education reporter for NHPR.
- Heather Gage - director of the Division of Educational Improvement for New Hampshire Department of Education.
- Andrew Ujifusa - covers state education policy for Education Week.
- Ben Dick- English teacher at Memorial High-School in Manchester.