Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
- Workers With Disabilities Will Be Paid At Least Minimum Wage In New Hampshire
All Things Considered
Mon May 5, 2014
What's Shaping New Hampshire's Higher Ed Landscape?
As we start this week's look at higher education in New Hampshire, we thought we would start with a look at how the landscape of higher education is changing – in effect, what’s prompting institutions to change.
Daniel Barrick is Deputy Director of the New Hampshire Center for Public Policy Studies, which published a report in March on trends in public higher education in the state. He joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson with a look at those trends and how they affect higher education in New Hampshire.
A Matter Of Degrees