Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Around the Nation
Tue March 4, 2014
What's Your Travoltified Name?
Originally published on Tue March 4, 2014 8:04 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Dawid Greeve. At least that's how John Travolta would introduce me at the Oscars. Yesterday, we told you about John Travolta's flub introduction of Idina Menzel at the Academy Awards, calling her Adele Dazim. Viewers mocked Travolta on Tweeter, and a Travolta fire name generator went viral on Slate.com. Enter a name, it spits out a mangled moniker. If you're wondering, my co-host Linda Wertheimer should now be introduced as Leona Wershington. It's MORGAN UNDRINSON. I mean, MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.