Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Officials: Altercation Preceded Murder Of Rumney Chiropracter
- Timber-Frame Architect Wins Competition With Wooden Sky-Scraper Column
- Summer Camp: An Antidote To 'Helicopter Parenting?'
- N.H. Officials Asking Pool Owners To Check For Invasive Insects
Around the Nation
Tue January 8, 2013
When The Going Gets Tough ... Let Kids Fail?
Originally published on Tue January 8, 2013 12:03 pm
Some parents will do anything to help their kids get ahead, but some experts say we should let them fail so they can be prepared for the real world. Host Michel Martin speaks with Ana Homayoun, author of The Myth of the Perfect Girl, and parents Glenn Ivey and Dani Tucker.