Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue March 4, 2014
When It Comes To Vaccines, Science Can Run Into A Brick Wall
Originally published on Tue March 4, 2014 8:04 am
The public health community has been trying for years to debunk the spurious connection people have been making between vaccines and autism. Have the messages been backfiring?