Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue November 1, 2011
When Will We Get Our Power Back?
At the start of the day Tuesday, Public Service of New Hampshire had 135,000 customers without power due to this weekend's storm.
Now the utility has given an estimate of when every town should have their power restored.
You can see the town by town power restoration estimates here.