Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Tue November 1, 2011
When Will We Get Our Power Back?
At the start of the day Tuesday, Public Service of New Hampshire had 135,000 customers without power due to this weekend's storm.
Now the utility has given an estimate of when every town should have their power restored.
You can see the town by town power restoration estimates here.