Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Thu June 19, 2014
Where Oil Workers Go, The 'Sticker Bus' Follows
Americans are expected to his the road in droves this summer, maybe heading to national parks or the beach. That includes Josie Goeres, who spends a lot of time on the road. She’s in New Mexico now, chasing after her customers for her very unusual day job. From the Here & Now Contributors Network, Monica Ortiz Uribe of Fronteras Desk reports.
- Mónica Ortiz Uribe, correspondent for Fronteras Desk, a public radio collaboration in the Southwest that focuses on the border, immigration and changing demographics. She tweets @MOrtizUribe.