Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Around the Nation
Fri August 2, 2013
Where's The Love For Detroit?
Even before the city's recent bankruptcy filing, Detroit was often viewed with scorn and even contempt. And you'll find as much, if not more, of that attitude toward Detroit in the state of Michigan itself. But how did Detroit get such an intensely bad reputation? And how might it affect the city's ability to rebuild itself in bankruptcy?