Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Around the Nation
Fri August 2, 2013
Where's The Love For Detroit?
Even before the city's recent bankruptcy filing, Detroit was often viewed with scorn and even contempt. And you'll find as much, if not more, of that attitude toward Detroit in the state of Michigan itself. But how did Detroit get such an intensely bad reputation? And how might it affect the city's ability to rebuild itself in bankruptcy?