Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed April 2, 2014
Which 'Morning Edition' Story Was The Joke?
Originally published on Wed April 2, 2014 1:04 pm
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Steve Inskeep with the answer to a mystery. It was such an odd day of news. People wrote us asking which of our stories was the April Fool's joke. Well, it was not the museum exhibit on the color pink, that's real. So was the news of the "Pink Panther" starring in a movie. Russians really are watching "Simpsons" episodes in Ukrainian.
However, the hooded sweater for your cat that makes it look like the cat is a very hairy-chested man may be hard to find in stores.
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.