Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu April 4, 2013
White Cover Girl On A Black Magazine?
Originally published on Thu April 4, 2013 12:15 pm
Actress Jada Pinkett Smith asked if white women should be featured on the covers of black magazines. The question sparked a passionate debate about inclusiveness at media outlets. Host Michel Martin talks with Galina Espinoza, formerly of Latina Magazine, and with Kierna Mayo of Ebony.com.