Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Downhill Racers: In The North Country A Tough, New Venue For Going Faster, Farther
Thu April 4, 2013
White Cover Girl On A Black Magazine?
Originally published on Thu April 4, 2013 12:15 pm
Actress Jada Pinkett Smith asked if white women should be featured on the covers of black magazines. The question sparked a passionate debate about inclusiveness at media outlets. Host Michel Martin talks with Galina Espinoza, formerly of Latina Magazine, and with Kierna Mayo of Ebony.com.