Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Thu April 4, 2013
White Cover Girl On A Black Magazine?
Originally published on Thu April 4, 2013 12:15 pm
Actress Jada Pinkett Smith asked if white women should be featured on the covers of black magazines. The question sparked a passionate debate about inclusiveness at media outlets. Host Michel Martin talks with Galina Espinoza, formerly of Latina Magazine, and with Kierna Mayo of Ebony.com.