Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Mon July 16, 2012
Who Is Politician's Shadowy PAC Donor? Her Mom.
Originally published on Mon July 16, 2012 6:22 pm
There's a political action committee in Washington state that has just one source of funds — the mother of the candidate. Laura Ruderman, who is running in the First Congressional District, says she had no idea her mom was funding the PAC which is planning TV ads attacking her opponent's business record.