Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon July 16, 2012
Who Is Politician's Shadowy PAC Donor? Her Mom.
Originally published on Mon July 16, 2012 6:22 pm
There's a political action committee in Washington state that has just one source of funds — the mother of the candidate. Laura Ruderman, who is running in the First Congressional District, says she had no idea her mom was funding the PAC which is planning TV ads attacking her opponent's business record.