Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon July 16, 2012
Who Is Politician's Shadowy PAC Donor? Her Mom.
Originally published on Mon July 16, 2012 6:22 pm
There's a political action committee in Washington state that has just one source of funds — the mother of the candidate. Laura Ruderman, who is running in the First Congressional District, says she had no idea her mom was funding the PAC which is planning TV ads attacking her opponent's business record.