Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
Word of Mouth
Wed June 20, 2012
Who is Tim Scott?
Produced with Emma Ruddock
Here on Word of Mouth, we’re always trying to bring you the story, the angle, or the artist you’ve never heard… but because it takes buzz to make buzz, we rarely get to highlight the work of someone who’s work has yet to be discovered at all. Last week our intern Emma Ruddock brought seventeen year-old singer-songwriter Tim Scott to our studio, and right away we recognized a rare talent in the shy high-schooler from Milford, New Hampshire.
Thus far, his experience has been almost entirely limited to open mic nights at the Riverwalk Café in Nashua. But Tim recently finished recording a ten track album due out at the end of the month, and we're pretty sure this isn't the last we'll be hearing from him.