Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Thu November 7, 2013
Whole Foods Announces Plans To Open Portsmouth Store
Whole Foods Market has announced it will open a store in downtown Portsmouth. The store will be about 40,000 square feet, and will employ approximately 175 team members.
“We are excited to be reaching residents of coastal New Hampshire with this location in Portsmouth,” Laura Derba said in a press release Wednesday. Derba is president of Whole Foods Market’s North Atlantic region. “We have been receiving requests for a Portsmouth store for many years, and we are pleased to be able to open and serve this vibrant community.”
The Whole Foods Market is projected to open in Portsmouth in 2019.