Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu November 7, 2013
Whole Foods Announces Plans To Open Portsmouth Store
Whole Foods Market has announced it will open a store in downtown Portsmouth. The store will be about 40,000 square feet, and will employ approximately 175 team members.
“We are excited to be reaching residents of coastal New Hampshire with this location in Portsmouth,” Laura Derba said in a press release Wednesday. Derba is president of Whole Foods Market’s North Atlantic region. “We have been receiving requests for a Portsmouth store for many years, and we are pleased to be able to open and serve this vibrant community.”
The Whole Foods Market is projected to open in Portsmouth in 2019.