Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- Spring Skiing In Tuckerman Is Best It's Been In Decades
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
So, There's That
Wed July 6, 2011
Why? Because he's Shatner, that's why.
Be afraid, especially if you're wearing a red shirt.
Starting next week, we'll be debuting occasional content from our brand new beat, The William Shatner Desk. Why, you may ask? Well, if you have to ask, just watch this, and it will all become clear:
How could we not embark on this worthy endeavor? Wouldn't you if you could?
So, there's that