Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
So, There's That
Wed July 6, 2011
Why? Because he's Shatner, that's why.
Be afraid, especially if you're wearing a red shirt.
Starting next week, we'll be debuting occasional content from our brand new beat, The William Shatner Desk. Why, you may ask? Well, if you have to ask, just watch this, and it will all become clear:
How could we not embark on this worthy endeavor? Wouldn't you if you could?
So, there's that