Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
So, There's That
Wed July 6, 2011
Why? Because he's Shatner, that's why.
Be afraid, especially if you're wearing a red shirt.
Starting next week, we'll be debuting occasional content from our brand new beat, The William Shatner Desk. Why, you may ask? Well, if you have to ask, just watch this, and it will all become clear:
How could we not embark on this worthy endeavor? Wouldn't you if you could?
So, there's that