Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Word of Mouth
Thu January 10, 2013
Why We Roam
The success of the human race in spreading across the globe, and striking out even into the blackness of space, owes itself in no small part to our desire, ambition, and need to push the frontiers of human exploration. Not everybody has the will or means to become an astronaut, a sailor, or deep sea diver—but for those that do, a chronic sense of restlessness may live inside their genetic code. David Dobbs is an author and freelance science writer who wrote about the biological roots of that roaming urge.
Word of Mouth - Segment