Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon May 14, 2012
Win A Two Night Getaway at the Notchland Inn and a White Mountains Attractions Value Pass
When you make your gift of any amount to NHPR by midnight on Sunday May 20, you'll be entered to win a two night getaway at the Notchland Inn, and a White Mountains Attractions Value pass!
Here's how to give and enter:
Mobile: Text-to-Give (complete instructions)
Make a one-time $10 contribution to support the news, information and programming you love--directly from your mobile device!
Directions: Text the letters N-H-P-R to number 85944 and reply YES to the confirmation text you receive. That's all there is to it.
Message and data rates may apply.
Call: Make your gift by phone from our membership hotline: 1-800-639-4131
The Notchland Inn Getaway package includes a gift certificate for a two night stay, and is subject to availability and blackout periods. The bearer is responsible for 9% New Hampshire tax and any dinner or bar bill, tax and gratuity. The gift certificate is not redeemable for cash.
White Mountains Attractions Association Passes (aka The White Mountain Value Pass): Winner will receive 2 adult admissions to each of the 16 attractions listed on their website. The tickets are transferable among people but not for resale and no refunds are given. The passbook is valid anytime during the 2012 Summer/Fall season.
These drawing items have been provided courtesy of:
Merry Month of May