Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Sun December 15, 2013
Wintry Weather Continues Sunday
A storm that dropped around a foot of snow across much of northern New England overnight continues to move through the region.
The National Weather Service says snow will be heavy at times through Sunday morning before gradually ending in the afternoon. Between 10 and 14 inches already have fallen in many areas of Vermont, Maine and New Hampshire, with the lowest amounts along the Connecticut River Valley.
Forecasters say the snow could mix with sleet before the storm winds down.
The storm arrives as three more ski areas in Vermont and six more in Maine are opening.