Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Tue January 8, 2013
Woman Injured In Bedford Home Invasion In November Found Dead Monday
Police in Bedford say less than two months after an anesthesiologist and his wife were attacked in their home by an unknown man, the wife was found dead and he was found unconscious.
Police found Sonia Quesada dead yesterday when a family member called police asking them to check in on the couple at a relative's condominium. The family member said several attempts to contact Sonia and Eduardo Quesada were unsuccessful, and that both hadn't shown up at appointments yesterday.
Eduardo Quesada is hospitalized. Police Chief John Bryfonski says there was no visible sign of trauma to the couple. He says a large amount of prescription medication was found.
Quesada was severely beaten in a Nov. 24 attack at the couple's own home.