Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue October 1, 2013
Woman Involved In Car Chase, Police Shooting Dies
Authorities say a woman who'd been involved in an apparent police chase on Interstate 93 has died after later being shot by a state trooper in Manchester.
Television station WMUR reports the shooting happened shortly after 6:30 p.m. Monday when the woman tried to ram a state police trooper and the trooper opened fire. No officers were injured.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jeff Strelzin confirmed the woman's death.
Before the shooting, the woman had led police on a chase on I-93 in Manchester. Witnesses say state police cruisers and unmarked vehicles were chasing her and that she was speeding in the breakdown lane.
The shooting is being investigated.