Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
- From Gertrude Stein To Andy Warhol: Dramatic Readings Of Famous Rejection Letters
Word of Mouth
Sat May 18, 2013
Word of Mouth 05.18.2013
Our freshest and tastiest content, wrapped up in one zesty hour of radio. This week, "A New View."
A political scientist believes that Jane Austen may have been a master of Game Theory. And the surprising, twisted artistry and uses of Victorian-era walking canes.
A reporter's new reality show explores the hidden recreational gems of "The Edge of America." Hollywood has its own Nate Silver...we'll hear about the big data behind blockbuster scripts. And producer Sean Hurley tells the story of one New Hampshire town's treatment of "carnies." They're not seen as unwelcome invaders, but embraced as competitors in that town's own World Cup soccer game.