Valentine's Day may be over, but Word of Mouth is still in the mood. We poured all the love we have to offer into our Saturday show. Listen to the full show and read more about each segment below.
- Technology’s impact on modern love features heavily in Jones’ new book “Love Illuminated: Exploring Life’s Most Mystifying Subject with the Help of 50,000 Strangers”.
- Sean Hurley spoke with Lance Keene, the man who is building a castle modeled after Searles Castle on the side of a cliff in Thornton.
- What makes for a chart-topping hit? Love or heartbreak? Joining us is a man with some stats, Joe Levy, editorial director of Billboard. We'll also reveal the winner of our highly contentious 'Love is a Battlefield' bracket.
- Word of mouth thought it would be fun to compose a love song composed only of chart-topping lyrical clichés – but it didn't turn out quite how we hoped...
- Adee Braun wrote an article about Sylvester Graham in The Atlantic. The inventor of the graham cracker had some radical ideas about diet and sexual urges.
- Why not have a date night from the comfort of home? Producer Taylor Quimby and his wife discovered a way to enjoy the both of best worlds… maybe.