Most Active Stories
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
- In Lincoln, A New Resort Arises On Former Paper Mill Site
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- NPR's Clock Changes: Morning Edition's New Sound Means More New Hampshire News
- ACA Open Enrollment Is Here...5 Tips For Shopping Your New Options
Word of Mouth
Tue November 29, 2011
Word of Mouth for November 29th, 2011
A washed-up mixed martial arts champ’s comeback tells a bigger story about the meteoric rise of a sport once derided as human cockfighting. A mortician/blogger answers questions you’ve never dared to ask. And a campaign that’s been resurrected, despite being run like a Mel Brooks parody.
Plus, a competition for ultra-smart kids who prefer to solve big problems with an iconic building toy.