Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Wed May 2, 2012
A Wrinkle for the Anti-aging Industry
Want to look ten years younger in ten weeks? Good luck. Hundreds of skin-care products make bold, supposedly measurable claims to heighten hopes and defy age. Now, the FDA is paying more attention about what goes into anti-wrinkle creams, and what consumers are actually getting out of them. Hillary Reinsberg is associate editor for The Shift section at Buzzfeed, where she wrote about increased regulation in the cosmetics industry.