Most Active Stories
- Lack Of Transparency Leaves Some Medicare Patients In Dark At Half Of N.H.’s Hospitals
- Pipeline Developer "Seriously Considering" Moving Route To N.H.
- In Lincoln, A New Resort Arises On Former Paper Mill Site
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
- Keene Residents Discuss Riots, Weigh Future Of Pumpkin Festival
Word of Mouth
Wed May 2, 2012
A Wrinkle for the Anti-aging Industry
Want to look ten years younger in ten weeks? Good luck. Hundreds of skin-care products make bold, supposedly measurable claims to heighten hopes and defy age. Now, the FDA is paying more attention about what goes into anti-wrinkle creams, and what consumers are actually getting out of them. Hillary Reinsberg is associate editor for The Shift section at Buzzfeed, where she wrote about increased regulation in the cosmetics industry.