Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Writers on a New England Stage
Tue July 26, 2011
Writers on a New England Stage: Ben Mezrich
This segment was produced by Shannon Dooling.
The controversial author and self-proclaimed inventor of a new genre of literary non-fiction, Ben Mezrich's bestselling books include Bringing Down the House and The Accidental Billionaires. The first was the source for the film, 21 and the second was adapted into the Academy Award-winning movie The Social Network.
Mezrich's most recent book, Sex on the Moon,debuted at number twelve on The New York Times best-seller list. The book picks up his now familiar tale of an outsider plotting a meteoric rise and then falling back to earth in spectacular fashion. Ben Mezrich stepped out in front of a live audience at The Music Hall in Portsmouth to talk about how he distinguished himself from the fray.