Most Active Stories
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
- Storm Update: Icy Weather To Resume Today, Advisory In Effect For North Country
Writers on a New England Stage
Tue December 23, 2008
Writers on a New England Stage: Wally Lamb
The best-selling and critically lauded novelist is back with The Hour I First Believed, his first new work in nine years. It follows the story of a couple relocating from Colorado to Connecticut after the wife survives the 1999 murders at Columbine High School. At the latest Writers on a New England Stage event, Lamb talked about his books and his career with NHPR's Laura Knoy. Today we bring you that event.