Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Year in Review
Mon December 26, 2011
A Year of Big Changes for the State Budget
In looking back at the big New Hampshire news stories of 2011, perhaps none touch as many facets of the state as the new two year budget.
Reporter Dan Gorenstein spent much of the year following the budget process and the issues arising from it. He tells All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about what's in the budget and what it means for New Hampshire.