Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue November 26, 2013
Yes Or No To GMOs?
The national debate over whether foods that contain ‘genetically modified’ ingredients should be labeled has come to New Hampshire, with a bill in the legislature to require such language on food products- ranging from corn flakes to canola oil. We’re looking the arguments, from questions about health and environmental impacts to the economic costs of labeling.
- Sam Evan-Brown – NHPR’s environment reporter
- Robert Johnson – policy director for the New Hampshire Farm Bureau Federation
- Janet Wilkinson- executive director for New Hampshire’s branch of the Northeast Organic Farming Association