Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Word of Mouth
Thu April 26, 2012
You might not know his name, but you DEFINITELY know his voice...
Here at Word of Mouth, we frequently crack wise about bizarre stories by imitating that ubiquitous announcer voice from movie and video game trailers…the one who always beginning with “In a world where…"
One day we thought, who does that? Let’s find that guy…and we did! Tom Kane is the voice of the Academy Awards… dozens of video game characters, cartoon characters in the Smurfs, on South Park, Powerpuff Girls and hundreds of others…he’s been the voice of J.F.K, Yoda, and of movie trailers from Pixar’s Wall-E to…of all things…. Booty Call: