Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri September 14, 2012
On Your Cellphone At The Movies? Watch For Ninjas
Originally published on Fri September 14, 2012 11:43 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. You've heard warnings to turn off your cell phone at the movies. If you disobey in London, you may be attacked by ninjas. The Prince Charles Cinema is shushing patrons using people in skin-tight body suits. If you're talking on the phone, a ninja will appear out of the darkness to shut you down, though we do not know if they have a license to kill. The ninjas, by the way, are not paid. They are people who volunteer to get to watch the movie while in costume. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.