Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Wed January 11, 2012
For Your Entertainment: Tourism And One Of Primary Night's Most Amusing Tweets
One of our most popular New Hampshire primary posts looked at how much the months-long political circus affects Granite State tourism. (You can read that post here.)
Political tourism is definitely a niche hobby.
Given that context, we were rather entertained by this tweet from Union-Leader Editorial Page Editor Drew Cline:
Granted, a good number of those folks could've been media...but we nevertheless got a chuckle out of this one. And if you're not familiar with the Sprockets reference (or you just like vintage SNL), just click here.