Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Wed January 11, 2012
For Your Entertainment: Tourism And One Of Primary Night's Most Amusing Tweets
One of our most popular New Hampshire primary posts looked at how much the months-long political circus affects Granite State tourism. (You can read that post here.)
Political tourism is definitely a niche hobby.
Given that context, we were rather entertained by this tweet from Union-Leader Editorial Page Editor Drew Cline:
Granted, a good number of those folks could've been media...but we nevertheless got a chuckle out of this one. And if you're not familiar with the Sprockets reference (or you just like vintage SNL), just click here.