Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Wed January 11, 2012
For Your Entertainment: Tourism And One Of Primary Night's Most Amusing Tweets
One of our most popular New Hampshire primary posts looked at how much the months-long political circus affects Granite State tourism. (You can read that post here.)
Political tourism is definitely a niche hobby.
Given that context, we were rather entertained by this tweet from Union-Leader Editorial Page Editor Drew Cline:
Granted, a good number of those folks could've been media...but we nevertheless got a chuckle out of this one. And if you're not familiar with the Sprockets reference (or you just like vintage SNL), just click here.