Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Man Who Turned Life Into Magic
- Incidents Of Abuse And Neglect Plague New Hampshire's Lakeview Rehab Center
- Construction of Balsams Could Begin In June, But There Is A $28 Million Catch
- Last Living Shakers Authorize N.H. Craftsman To Produce Iconic Chair
- N.H. Bill Would Ban Smoking In Cars When Children Under 18 Are Present
The work of non-profit organizations throughout New Hampshire is significant and ongoing. So each Saturday morning, at 8:35, we take two-minutes to examine the benefits generated by this work. We share the stories of people from all walks of life who have improved their lives with the help of these organizations.
This joint production of NHPR and the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation is hosted by Deborah Schacter, and produced by Andrew Parrella and Lois Shea.
Support for Giving Matters provided by: