Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Portsmouth's Iconic Scrap Piles Are Gone For Good
- In Lincoln, A New Resort Arises On Former Paper Mill Site
- Capital Corridor Rail Study: Rail To Manchester a Good Deal, Concord Only So-So
- NPR's Clock Changes: Morning Edition's New Sound Means More New Hampshire News
- ACA Open Enrollment Is Here...5 Tips For Shopping Your New Options
The work of non-profit organizations throughout New Hampshire is significant and ongoing. So each Saturday morning, at 8:35, we take two-minutes to examine the benefits generated by this work. We share the stories of people from all walks of life who have improved their lives with the help of these organizations.
This joint production of NHPR and the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation is hosted by Deborah Schacter, and produced by Andrew Parrella and Lois Shea.
Support for Giving Matters provided by: