Warm weather has forced the cancellation of an attempt to mush a sled-dog team up the Mt. Washington Auto Road.
As Brady Carlson reported earlier this month the Muddy Paw Sled Dog Kennel in Jefferson hoped to make an attempt last Thursday.
Then, a contrary combination of winds and warm weather resulted in a postponement until this Wednesday.
But things only got worse.