Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
New Hampshire's Great Bay
"A national treasure in our backyard"
It spans more than 13,000 acres. Nearly a quarter of the state’s population lives within its watershed. In a 2011 series, brought to you in part by The Fuller Foundation, Amy Quinton looked at the trouble pollution poses to the health of this critical estuary, and some proposed solutions for returning the Seacoast’s Great Bay to health.
Now, NHPR's Environment Reporter Sam Evans-Brown brings you continuing coverage of the efforts being made in the Great Bay.
Coverage supported by Penn State Public Media.