Lawmakers questioned officials from the Department of Veterans Affairs and a VA whistleblower today at a congressional hearing in Pembroke.
Convened by Democratic Rep. Annie Kuster of New Hampshire and Republican Rep. Jack Bergman of Michigan, the field hearing was an attempt to understand the allegations of leadership failure behind the mismanagement of patient care at the Manchester VA.
- These Young Entrepreneurs See Opportunity Flowing Through Maine’s Decaying Dams
- Trump’s Decision To End DACA Leaves Thousands Of Mass. Young People In Limbo
- Gigantic Batteries Help Grow Renewable Energy In Maine, New England
- In Connecticut, An Ancient Art Brings Music To Life
- A Place of Their Own: Ending Family Homelessness in New England