The tiny North Country town of Shelburne has proven a bellwether for New Hampshire politics for several years running. In many recent elections, the local vote has matched the state’s better than any other town. NHPR’s Sean Hurley has visited Shelburne periodically over the past two years to gauge the residents’ thoughts on politics and the new President.
- For Undocumented Workers On Vermont Farms, 2017 Was A Year Filled With Anxiety
- 6,000 Salvadorans In Massachusetts Will Lose Protected Status
- Corporate Tax Cuts Could Mean ‘Quite Substantial’ Savings In New Englanders’ Electricity Bills
- The Impossible (And Necessary) Task of Counting Homeless Youths
- Thousands Of Salvadorans Await Decision On Their Status In the U.S.