The UNH School of Law held a panel Wednesday on the opioid crisis and New Hampshire's court system. Professor Lucy Hodder led the discussion, which was attended by law students, attorneys practicing in New Hampshire, law enforcement and several health care professionals. "The courts, like the police, often see before anyone else the impact of addiction on families and communities because they see people at their neediest," Hodder said. Three judges provided first-hand experiences of how the...
- How The Marathon Bombing Helped Bring Innovation To Amputation
- New Vermont Distillery Run By Veterans For Veterans
- Author Amy Bass On How A High School Soccer Team United A New England Town
- After A Tragedy Like The Marathon Bombing, What Do We Do With All The Stuff Left Behind?
- Renewal In Store For Two Former Town Halls In The Southern Berkshires