When we think about gun deaths in the United States, we usually think about mass shootings, like the one last week in Santa Fe, Texas -- tragedies that have deeply divided the country. But in New Hampshire, most gun deaths are suicides.
- Ancient Sturgeon Slowly Recovering In Lake Champlain, But Protection Efforts Still A Priority
- Recent Human Smuggling Cases Shine Light On Vermont-Canada Border
- In Sanctuary To Avoid Deportation, Immigrant Needs Emergency Appendix Surgery
- Re-Discovered Tapes Detail Memories of New England Holocaust Survivors
- Facing Rider Fury, Steamship Authority To Undergo Top-To-Bottom Audit
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or email@example.com.
Word of Mouth explores the nooks and crannies of New Hampshire. Airs Saturdays at 11 am and replays Tuesdays at 8 pm.