The price power plants will pay to emit a ton of carbon reached a new high in the latest Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative auction. This quarter,...
Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Nestled at the base of Mount Monadnock, the town of Dublin remains a portrait of New England life. There’s no neon, no chains stores, not even a bank....
The Attorney General’s office plans to announce the findings of its investigation into Rockingham County Attorney Jim Reams next week, after Reams...
The New Hampshire Transportation Department says an oil tanker struck a pier at the Memorial Bridge that connects the state to Maine, and there's...
Voters in Bedford will decide next week whether to pass a $30 million bond to pay for a backlog of road improvements.
Raising venison is one of the fastest-growing agricultural industries in the country, but that growth has yet to reach NH.
New Hampshire's only daily call-in show dedicated to news and public affairs, hosted by Laura Knoy.
The Sound Of New Ideas
Latest from NPR
Edward Snowden Tells EU Parliament He Wants Asylum In Europe
- Malaysia Airlines Says It's Lost Contact With Plane Carrying 239 Malaysia Airlines says it has lost contact with an aircraft carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew members. The airline says that the Boeing 777...
- Judge Throws Out Fine Against User Of Small Drone A federal judge has dismissed a Federal Aviation Administration fine against a man who flew a drone near the University of Virginia to film a...
- Brief Standoff Over Ukrainian Base In Crimea Ends Peacefully A tense standoff Friday between pro-Russian troops and Ukrainian forces at a missile-defense base in Crimea is reportedly over without a shot being...
- Military Training Gives U.S. Paralympic Biathletes An Edge Biathlon may be the toughest endurance sport in the Olympics. After grueling circuits of Nordic skiing, athletes have to calm their breathing, steady...