A Republican bill adding new requirements for proving voter eligibility has cleared the state Senate along party lines. The measure would require create more stringent verification requirements for people registering to vote close to an election.
- Supermarket Chain Transforms Old Onion Rings (And Other Expired Goodies) Into Electricity
- Loss Of DOJ Funding Could Have ‘Dramatic Impact’ On Massachusetts Sanctuary Cities
- Young New England Stars On Display At U.S. Ski Championships
- A Young Couple’s Search Narrows For A Diverse Town in New England
- Does Climate Change Mean I Can Start My Seedlings Early?
Follow NHPR on Twitter
New Hampshire's only statewide news call-in program. Join the conversation at 1-800-892-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sound of new ideas, under-reported stories, and hidden gems from below the fold. Hosted by Virginia Prescott.