Become a Sustaining Member
When you become a Sustaining Member, you will enjoy the convenience of uninterrupted membership to your favorite radio station, while also providing a dependable foundation of support for NHPR.
Your donation will be billed to your credit card each month and your membership will automatically renew each year. Once a year, we will send you a record of your giving history for tax purposes and give you an opportunity to update your pledge amount. Of course, you can change or cancel your payments at any time.
It’s easy to become a Sustaining Member! To contribute via credit card:
- Go to our secure sustaining member page
- Select the dollar amount you would like to contribute each month
- Select "recurring payment"
- Complete the rest of the form and click "Next"
- Review information and click "Next"
- You should receive a confirmation email.
To contribute through your checking or savings account:
- Download the the authorization form
- Mail the completed form to NHPR with a voided check
- NHPR will process your gift and you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail
What are the advantages of becoming a Sustaining Member?
- It’s easy and convenient
- When you see your monthly statement, you’ll have that warm, cozy feeling of supporting an organization you believe in and trust
- It’s easy on your budget
- It saves NHPR thousands of dollars on postage, paper and administrative costs
- No more unnecessary paper from NHPR (including renewals)
- It’s environmentally friendly
- More of your contribution will go towards the programming you rely on
- You’ll automatically be entered into all on-air membership drive drawings (excluding car raffle)
- No interruption of the NHPR e-newsletter, EXTRA
- If you contribute $10 per month or $120 or more per year, you’ll receive the NHPR MemberCard
Please join this group of remarkable donors who put their faith in the sustainability of New Hampshire Public Radio.
Have questions or prefer to pledge by phone?
Please contact our membership department at (800) 639-4131