Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Become an NHPR Business Sponsor
Sponsoring programming on NHPR is good business. Sponsors reach New Hampshire’s most desirable demographic - an audience that is richly populated with business owners, community leaders and educated, affluent and discerning consumers. At the same time, sponsors are supporting NHPR’s award-winning news programming.
- $9.8 Billion – that’s the annual buying power of NHPR’s college educated professional audience. Isn’t it time you tapped into the smart money? (source: The Media Audit 2010)
- Being an NHPR Sponsor gives your business credibility. 80% of our listeners have a more favorable opinion of organizations that sponsor Public Radio. (source: Jacobs Media Research 2007)
- NHPR listeners are 75% more likely to purchase products and services from companies that support Public Radio than from companies that advertise on commercial radio. (source: Jacobs Media Research)
Audience Profile & Demographics
Educated, affluent and culturally discriminating. Those are characteristics of Public Radio listeners. 63% have at least a college education. 82% own their own home. And their median household income is more than $85,400. (source: Mediamark Research, Inc. Doublebase 2009) For additional demographic information on NHPR’s highly sought after audience click here.
Online Sponsorship Opportunities
NHPR listeners are tech savvy and visit NHPR.org to search for news and listen online. More than two thirds use a computer more than once a day. NHPR.org sponsorship opportunities include banners of various sizes for run of site rotation, as well as specific pages. Livestream sponsorships include pre-roll announcements and visual banners. Also available are sponsor banners for This Week @NHPR, NHPR’s weekly e-newsletter. For a Media Kit and to learn more about online sponsorship opportunities at NHPR.org, email Jim McCann, or call 603-223-2470.
More than 400 business leaders choose to sponsor NHPR each year. Learn what some NHPR sponsors have to say about reaching their target market, getting measurable results and receiving positive feedback from customers by clicking here.
As an NHPR Sponsor you will be in the company of New Hampshire’s leading business, cultural and nonprofit organizations. Our sponsors include companies of all sizes and all business categories. For a complete list of sponsors click here.