Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Anna came to NHPR in January of 2010 as the Major and Planned Gifts Officer. Prior to NHPR Anna worked as Director of Special Events for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Northern New England, organizing bike-a-thons, snowmobile events, walk-a-thons and more. She was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Bulgaria from 2005-2007 and worked in the city of Vratsa as a Youth Development Volunteer. There she coordinated community service projects and was the director of a national program Camp GLOW (Girls Leading Our World) teaching leadership and communication skills to young Bulgarian women ages 14-18. She has a degree in Social Work from the University of New Hampshire and did direct service social work on the Seacoast of New Hampshire before she traveled abroad. Anna lives in Contoocook, NH with her husband Boyan and their son Blake.