Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Anna came to NHPR in January of 2010 as the Major and Planned Gifts Officer. Prior to NHPR Anna worked as Director of Special Events for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Northern New England, organizing bike-a-thons, snowmobile events, walk-a-thons and more. She was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Bulgaria from 2005-2007 and worked in the city of Vratsa as a Youth Development Volunteer. There she coordinated community service projects and was the director of a national program Camp GLOW (Girls Leading Our World) teaching leadership and communication skills to young Bulgarian women ages 14-18. She has a degree in Social Work from the University of New Hampshire and did direct service social work on the Seacoast of New Hampshire before she traveled abroad. Anna lives in Contoocook, NH with her husband Boyan and their son Blake.