Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UNH Math Professor Receives 2014 MacArthur 'Genius' Award After Prime Number Discovery
- New Farmer-To-Locavore Business Model At Odds With State Regulations
- Granite State Has Highest Rate Of Breast Cancer
- Whole Foods' Pricey, Personal Formula Could Put Pressure On N.H. Farmers
- Edible Packaging? Retailers Not Quite Ready For Stonyfield's Wrapperless Yogurt
Michigan Radio: Tracy Samilton
Tracy Samilton covers the auto beat for Michigan Radio. She has worked for the station for 12 years, and started out as an intern before becoming a part-time and, later, a full-time reporter. Tracy's reports on the auto industry can frequently be heard on Morning Edition and All Things Considered, as well as on Michigan Radio. She considers her coverage of the landmark lawsuit against the University of Michigan for its use of affirmative action a highlight of her reporting career.
Tracy graduated from the University of Michigan with a degree in English Literature. Before beginning her journalism career, she spent time working as a legal assistant at various firms in the Ann Arbor area.