Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
- First Of Five Health Insurers Outline 2015 Exchange Plans
- At Dartmouth, Sidelines Robot Could Be Key To Quickly Diagnosing Football Concussions
As Digital Director, Rebecca is NHPR's social media manager, site editor, and leads a variety of new media and technology initiatives.
In 2010 Rebecca made the transition to radio from her career as a freelance writer and public relations consultant. The co-author of three nonfiction true crime books, she has written countless articles for local and national print and online publications including the Concord Monitor, New Hampshire Magazine, Around Concord, Newsweek, Playboy Magazine, and Playboy.com.
Rebecca was formerly the Senior Producer for NHPR's magazine program Word Of Mouth, for which she produced interviews, sound pieces, and blogs, sat in as host, and developed and managed the shows digital presence and social media feeds.