Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- N.H. Leaders Brainstorm How To Tackle Heroin Uptick
Sara has been a part of the NHPR Digital team since 2011, when she began volunteering in New Media, later joining the Word of Mouth team as Associate Producer in Digital Media, and finally transitioning into the role of Digital Producer & Designer.
Her work includes news and programming infographics, original stories reported on the web, photo blogs, video, and illustrated supplemental content. Sara also works on the fund drive & events teams, and designs underwriting art for NHPR business supporters.
Prior to joining NHPR, Sara worked as a books reviewer for Broken Pencil Magazine (Toronto, ON), theater designer, and high school teacher. Outside of work, she enjoys gaming, reading, and bookbinding.
Sara holds a Bachelor of Fine Art from New Hampshire Institute of Art, where she studied photography, printmaking, and digital media. She has works in NHIA's permanent collection and the Special Collections at Teti Library.