Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Sarah joined NHPR from Minnesota Public Radio, where she directed and produced Morning Edition. Prior to working at MPR, she was a producer for The Diane Rehm Show in Washington, D.C. She spent three years as a reporter and producer at Vermont Public Radio, working on the station’s one-hour talk program, Vermont Edition.
Previously, she worked as news director at KBIA radio in Columbia, Missouri. She also served as an assistant professor of journalism at the University of Missouri-Columbia, where she helped launch the school’s public radio program. During that time, she won a national Edward R. Murrow award for a radio documentary that examined earthquake preparedness along the New Madrid Fault Line.
Sarah lives in Warner with her husband and daughter.