Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Sarah joins NHPR from Minnesota Public Radio, where she directed and produced Morning Edition. Prior to working at MPR, she was a producer for The Diane Rehm Show. She spent three years as a reporter and producer at Vermont Public Radio, working on the station’s one-hour talk program, Vermont Edition. Previously, she worked as news director at KBIA radio in Columbia, Missouri. She also served as an assistant professor of journalism at the University of Missouri-Columbia, where she helped launch the school’s public radio program. During that time, she won a national Edward R. Murrow award for a radio documentary that examined earthquake preparedness along the New Madrid Fault Line.