Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Sarah joined NHPR from Minnesota Public Radio, where she directed and produced Morning Edition. Prior to working at MPR, she was a producer for The Diane Rehm Show in Washington, D.C. She spent three years as a reporter and producer at Vermont Public Radio, working on the station’s one-hour talk program, Vermont Edition.
Previously, she worked as news director at KBIA radio in Columbia, Missouri. She also served as an assistant professor of journalism at the University of Missouri-Columbia, where she helped launch the school’s public radio program. During that time, she won a national Edward R. Murrow award for a radio documentary that examined earthquake preparedness along the New Madrid Fault Line.
Sarah lives in Warner with her husband and daughter.