Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Man Who Turned Life Into Magic
- Incidents Of Abuse And Neglect Plague New Hampshire's Lakeview Rehab Center
- Construction of Balsams Could Begin In June, But There Is A $28 Million Catch
- Last Living Shakers Authorize N.H. Craftsman To Produce Iconic Chair
- N.H. Bill Would Ban Smoking In Cars When Children Under 18 Are Present
Sheryl Rich-Kern has been contributing stories for NHPR since 2006, covering education, social services, business, health care and an occasional quirky yarn that epitomizes life in New Hampshire. Sheryl’s Challenges of Autism series won the first place award for a feature story from the New Hampshire Association of Broadcasters.
In addition to producing news for NHPR, Sheryl has filed stories for Word of Mouth, as well the nationally-syndicated Environment Report, All Things Considered and Marketplace. She also writes for several business magazines.
Prior to her endeavors with radio, Sheryl worked as a public relations specialist and an adjunct college professor. She graduated Boston University with a bachelor’s degree in broadcasting and film, and earned a master’s degree in management from Lesley College in Cambridge.
Sheryl has lived in Nashua for more than 20 years.